Skip to main content

Y U NO RESPOND??!!

Seriously! Why don't you respond?!?!?!

I have a few readers in USA, some in India, a tiny amount spread across Europe and NOONE has contacted me or commented or anything else. All I have is just one comment on the whole blog and that also came from a good friend, on being surprised on getting to know that I write.

I have an old, very serious problem with doing anything for long because it stops being rewarding. If I do not get anything from this blog, I will not feel like making the effort to write and this blog will die, along with a plethora of thoughts and ideas in my mind.

So, please respond! If you do not have anything to add or discuss, just a word of appreciation or critique can do (Seriously, I really need some constructive criticism, its been too long since someone has been brutally honest with me. People around me are too soft. It feels like living in a marshmallow walled pit. No discomfort but no moving forward.). Tell me if you agree or disagree, tell me what thoughts crossed your mind, tell me about yourself, tell me what can I improve about my writing style, just tell me anything. I am an introvert. I like to have few intimate relationships instead of many social relationships. I want to have some sort of a relationship with my readers. I do not care about getting a big amount of indifferent readers, but I care about having a bunch of people (even 1 person, if it comes to that) who actually read what I am trying to write.

If you want to contact me but some thought stops you, don't let it. It can't possibly lead to anything not-good.

Sorry if you were hoping for a regular post. I'll put up a post after my exams are done with. Just 2 weeks more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Truths To Live By - Alexander Schindler

I have decided to change the aim of this blog. I am currently stalled* and I realized that I am going to be so again and again, I have decided to post not just my thoughts but other stuff also. I intend to keep the nature of the content just as it is now but just generalize it more. I will now also share whatever I chance upon during my semi-aimless research. Basically converting it into fuel for thought. In this post I am sharing a speech delivered by Alexander Schindler  to some university students.

Valentine's Day

I do not understand Valentines Day. I just don't get it. It's not because I'm single that I'm saying this. I did not understand it even back when I was in a serious, committed relationship.